the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I Wonder What God Has To Say?

Well, my solo song went good..... i guess! I lost tempo in the middle of the song. But the second song was great! I was wishing that i could do it over & do it better. But by 5th period i felt better! I started thinking that God is probally proud that i got up there on the alter & sang of him! I only got one day to learn the song! But still if i could do it over i would! I will get some kind of a second chance, i'm sure. I herd the feed-back of my voice i have to admit i did.... sorta....kinda.... sound....good. However i couldn't of done it without the prayers & the powers of the Lord! Thanks guys! :)

7 comments:

Gail said...

Bravo, Lizzie!!! I knoe God is proud of you. (And probably your parents too!!)

Elisabeth said...

Thanks Gail! Thats means a lot!

angela said...

nice work! i prayed and i know God heard!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

You did great Lizzie!
xoxo

Kristina said...

Lizzie, I'm a little slow because I just found your blog! :)

Not a wonder it was on this post. I am a singer by trade. I studied it in college as well as performed professionally.

I remember my first solo. I was soooooooo nervous!

It doesn't matter if the middle was a little off. If you keep going like nothing is wrong, noone will ever know the difference! And a good accompanist will follow you, not the other way around.

Bravo on your solo and here's to many more!

Elisabeth said...

Thank you guys! And, Kristina, i will keep those tips in mind!!

Kathy Eden said...

Bravo Lizzie!!! I'm sure Jesus was smiling when you sang. I remember my first & so far last solo...it was an "experience" to say the least. I'm sure you'll have many more to come!