the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Saturday, March 10, 2007

I am going to BLOW!

I miss Haiti soooo much. It has been forever since i have been there! And now that i know i am going down again, i'm just craving that country! I don't even care any more that it is a third world country & it has all the features to go with it! I honestly do not care. I actually wish i could be older so i could move down there. And I know this is coming from a girl who loves staying at 5 star hotels but i love Haiti! I wish to live down there & do medical stuff on sick Haitians, (and yes, i realize that doesn't sound very professional). I have been praying & thinking about it & i really feel like i am being called by God to work toward that. I am looking for little ways to work on it. My mom even suggested that i find some Red Cross program or something. She might of meant it sarcastically but i am serious! You can not see it but this face of mine is a serious face! And reading every one's blogs helps too! I can hold on until July but, i just couldn't hold it in any longer!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I think that's great, Lizzie!! I love staying in 5 star Hotels too, but there is something about Haiti that brings me just as much excitement!! Keep praying!! God has a plan for you!

Elisabeth said...

Thanks so much Michelle.

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

I was not being sarcastic!:) If this is where you are feeling called to serve the Lord, then I am behind you all the way baby! (Have to admit it is an easy thing for me to get on board with.) I have no doubt that you will be great at whatever you decide you are meant to do. Kisses!