the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Neena

After reading every ones comments on my last entry i started thinking ...again. What possible reasons could the Lord have by taking me away from my home & friends? But as you might know i not really one who doubts our God (well offen). And as i started think i actually thought of a few. But my most practical one was Neena. Neena is my best friend & has been since we were infants. She will be living about an hour & 15 minutes away from us. Neena's parents have no overall religious believe. My mom & i have been talking & slowly trying to merge God into her life with out over whelming her. And as Christians it is hard to just say " OK Lord i have faith in you." And i think bringing me closer to Haiti & her might be a way to make Neena a believer. If i could just get Neena to Haiti. Haiti & i as a team would open her eyes to just how awesome our God is. And would invite her to the bible studies at St. Joseph's. I what so much to have my best friend a believer & another person helping the people of Haiti. I am praying hard! Now the hard part is getting her down to Haiti.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Lizzie, remember it's not your job to get her to Haiti or to Christ for that matter, it's God's job. Your job is to be an example of Christ's love and an encouragement to her. God calls us to pray, so keep it up! With God anything is possible!

Michelle said...

Exactly, Gail! Nothing is too hard or too big for God. Keep praying Lizzie. The fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much!!

Elisabeth said...

thanks guys! will do!