the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Thursday, March 1, 2007

To Day is the Day I Say Good Bye to My LA

To day is the day I say my good byes to all of my friends in Valencia, California. I say good bye to Sammie, Krista, Hannah, Jenna, & Jo, i am in debt to the love & support from you guy!. Also I say good bye to Brad, every one at Valencia Hills Community Church, and the people of Copper Hill Community Church. I say good bye to Mrs. Ritter’s class. To Charissa, Allison, Ana Sofia, Andreea, Andrew, Anton, Brian, Caitlin, Carolina, Alyssa, Chris Gomez, Justin, Desiree, Elijah, Eric, Gabby, Logan, Jacob, Calvin, James, Jenny, Jordan, Mason, Nina, Samantha, HJ, Sydney, & Taylor. You guys have been an amazing group of young adults, i will miss you all! Mrs. Ritter, I can not fiscally tell you or show you how much I thank you for your kindness & the amazing atmosphere that you have created for many kids, which no one can put into words. I say good bye to Grandma Elaine. Elaine, are an awesome woman, and a grandma to me, too. I say good bye to Jaco, Terry, & Jared, I say good bye to the whole Hoffman family, the Hildreth family, & the Cunningham family. But mostly I say good bye to Maddie. Maddie, I honestly do not know how to put your greatness into words, well you have played a huge roll in my life & your roll does not end here. The Lord is just writing us a new script. Good bye to all the people who helped, cared, loved, & supported me though all those years, and I know you know who you are. Today is the day I say good bye to my LA............

6 comments:

Michelle said...

God has great things for you Lizzie! Happy moving!! I'll be praying for your entire family as you embark on this new adventure!

Shannon H. said...

Sad but so exciting!

Have a safe drive and don't forget to sing "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" nice and loud as you drive through Texas. Your parents will love it! :)

See you soon at your new home!

angela said...

i know, i really know, that moving is not easy. but i know, i REALLY know, that God has amazing things in store for you when you follow Him!

Elisabeth said...

Thanks you guys that was really nice of you all to say! i am sure it will be an adventure- or at least that is what my dad says! :)

Carsen said...

I know what you are going through girl! I moved in the middle of high school, not an easy time. I cried like a baby. But my life would not be the same if I'd stayed. I don't think I would have ever known about Haiti or be where I am today. Just remember to continue to seek God's will and trust in His righteous timing. He loves you and wants the best for you! Enjoy the trip, learn as much as you can! You are an amazing, intelligent, kindred young woman and I can't wait to see what He has is store for you! Let me know how things are going. I'll be praying for you and your family. -C

Elisabeth said...

That was so sweet & comforting! I felt a lot better after reading your comment, Carsen! And i also believe that the Lord has a plan!