the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Whoa!

Can you believe it? Three Angels as found homes for many, many children! I mean TACR has saved a lot of lives! This whole Haiti thing, as i have said before, has seriously changed my life! I have written & gave about 7 speeches on Haiti & some other kids. I have meet people i would of never meet with out being a part in Three Angels. Haiti has opened my eyes, I've gone from naive to grateful!

I mean just giving a child a home!







It isn't it amazing?! Don't you just feel like falling to your knees & praising God?! Jumping for joy??!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It is amazing!! Awesome! How great is our God!!!! Thanks for the reminder!

Elisabeth said...

Oh it is no problem at all! It is just i don't think that some people realize how amazing God is or what a change Three Angels is doing to these children's lives!