the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Friday, March 23, 2007

Choir

Well, yesterday i tried out for choir...i made it...the teacher said i was "Great"... But now i found out i am singing at church on Wensday by my self... with no one else... ALONE! I got a note today at school & i just gave it to my mom.

"You just went to a new school for a week, and now you have to sing infront of them all! hehe"
-Gretchen Huijskens :)

Yeah. I kinda nervous. Prayers are welcome!

5 comments:

Carsen said...

You will do just fine! Choir is one of my fondest memories

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

Okay, you could have added some of the supportive stuff as well as the teasing!!:) You are going to do great. Your voice amazes me! I can't wait to hear you and will be there praying for you and cheering you on (quietly of course!):)

Gail said...

Lizzie, I wish I could be there to cheer you on.

And, you have to forgive your mom, it's in our nature as mother's to tease and besides it will make you a stronger person.

I'm sure you will be wonderful!!!

What are you singing?????

Elisabeth said...

Thanks everyone! I do not know what i am singing, but i am sure that my music teacher will tell me on Monday...

angela said...

wednesday you say? i can pray! it'll be great!