the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Byron Keith

Gail has gotten my mom & i completely hooked on Byron Keith. "More like You" is not my favorite Byron song but i love it. It is also the song thats plays while Michelle is talking on the TACR DVD! Correct me on the lyrics if i am wronge, (i couldn't find it on the internet). Sutton or Kynsley can help. :)

Broken I lay at your feet
Praying “Lord please rescue me”
From all of my sins
So I can be more… like You
Lord give me courage to stand,
To not be ashamed of whose it am
Child of the King
I want to be more like You
(More like You)

More like You, More like You
More like You, More like You

But give me strength, to fight
To show others love through Your life
To help them draw near,
Some they can be more like You
(More like You)

More like You, More like You
More like You, More like You
More like You, More like You
More like You, More like You

More like You

3 comments:

Gail said...

You are welcome :)

We are pretty hooked here too!! Byron is a great guy and really wants to go to Haiti but...he is a up and coming musician and has no money SO it will have to wait.

My favorite song is "If I were the Devil", it's probably not on any of the stuff you have but it's a great song about how Satan doesn't use "typical" ways to get to us. He often does it in ways we wouldn't consider. One of the lines is:

If I were the Devil, I wouldn't wear red or carry a pitchfork.

It always reminds me to focus of God cause the Devil can come in many shapes and forms!

Michelle said...

He has some great music, that is for sure!!

Elisabeth said...

You gotta love that Byron!!!