the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Newness..

Things are changing. Things are new. Not big things, but things. Most of these things are not extremely currently new, but new since the last time I wrote about the happenings of this song that is my life.

Because of these new things, I feel a desire to scribe here more regularly. I was contemplating daily updates.. but it's hard to believe that I'll be able to pull that off. Plus, not many people read (that I know of) Between Sundays.

We'll start with weekly posts, ok? Now seems like a good time to start.

My worship leading is going well. I feel like I'm serving weekly and it feels like another piece of my heart has been put into place. I'm growing in this leadership position. I can feel it. And for some reason they keep letting me take the mic. (:

I'm in college now, for those who didn't already know. This is my second semester. I love it. It's a wonderful feature of being homeschooled. Skipping [most] of high school is grand. My english class is enjoyable and easy for this lover of writing and literature. I just took my first test in geography and I'll let you all know how I'm liking that class after I get my grade back.

My best friend turned seventeen yesterday. No longer sixteen. He's old. (: He saw Josh Turner with his brother and ate a donut-hamburger (which, I heard was delicious). It was a good day for him.

I'm missing Haiti. A lot. The piece of my heart that lives there is calling for me. On wednesday I clean the house to raise money for traveling. I'm praying, praying, praying..

I'm reading a Karen Kingsbury book again. It's bringing me bliss to a splendid degree. Her books always brighten my day and, in a mysterious way, keeps my heart on the Lord. Shades of Blue, is the book's title. Maybe you should read it.

Megan's here. (: It's freaking cool. She's good roommate. Next week is my spring break from college, and we're going to have fun.

A new blog title is needed. I want some changes for the place of thoughts. If you have ideas, I'd love to hear 'em! (: I'll be thinking of titles while procrastinating, because that's what I do. procrastinate.

How was that? Boring? Fun? It'll get better, I promise. This is just the beginning... I'm stoked.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED it Lizzie!! You are an amazing young lady!!

Lisa Easterling said...

I read. I love your words. And you.

Elisabeth said...

thank you both, very much. your words help kindle that desire to keep writing.

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

Great post Liz! I love it! I love you! :)

Anonymous said...

yay!! loved this post. i'm sitting here listening to you practice worship songs... and i KNOW why they keep letting you take the mic. seriously.

i guess it's better that it is raining now... so that way the weather next week will be PERFECT. either way, we will have fun. :)

and sorry. i am having a hard enough time coming up w/ a name for something else... i would be of no help for the blog. but you're creative. you'll come up w/ something perfect. (i like "between sundays" but i understand the want for something new!)

Kathy Cassel said...

College already??? My, you are ambitious!