the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life Song Journal: The Intro

Welcome to the Life Song Journal! Since the beginning, life has been a song. You write it, you sing it, you live it. This is where my verses are written down, co-written by my lovely Jesus -- whom I love to harmonize with. I like to sing about a lot of things: my Savior (being my favorite), the home I have in Haiti, whatever is pressing on my heart, and for those who can't sing for themselves.

This isn't my song alone. We are called to come together as a community, as a body, as a bride, as a choir. Your voice is not only welcomed but fully desired here at the Life Song Journal. So, please, sing along. (:

I would like to thank Nikki and Blogs for a Cause for helping me beautify this blog (for the second time)! Two years ago on January 2, 2008, Nikki designed my blog (header below), saving me from the plain orange page that I had for a year before that, titled "Lizzie's Blog."


I pray that this is a song you will enjoy, as I know I will. I find that when I write on this blog, it brings me an abnormal sense of happiness and peace with the Lord. For the last three years, this has been, and still is, a huge gift and blessing from God in my life. I'm hoping that it could be the tiniest bit a spirit-lifter for you as well.

Psalm 95:2 ~ "Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol Him with music and song."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth: this is an awesome blog! Thank you!
Your friend in Indiana,
Amy Jones