the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Monday, March 15, 2010

A dear friend of mine...

...isn't doing too well right now. I fear she may not have many days left with me... We have been friends for a long time now, you see. We met on December 25, 2008 and have been inseparable ever since. We went for long walks, and I took her to all of the important occasions. She has been with me during every memorable moment since our friendship began...

I have been informed that my friend has an Error 99. After lengthy research, I have come to find that many others have friends who receive such a diagnosis. Error 99, I am told, may have to do with lenses, battery, or memory card -- basically a general notification that there is something wrong. (Like I couldn't have figured THAT one out on my own.)

Her shutter speed is nice and fast, but she can't take a picture. I am extremely worried.. I'm going to look up local store that I can bring my friend into.

I feel I'm not living as I should without her coming along and capturing my life. I'm praying for her.. and for my sanity..

2 comments:

Lisa Easterling said...

Take her to Ritz in Daytona. That's where I got my Nikon D80 and a Sony point-and-shoot. I've always dealt with Ritz here in the Tampa area, and I was impressed with the store in Daytona. I'm praying for your little friend (and you)!

Elisabeth said...

Another photographer and friend whom I go to church with suggested many stores, as well as Ritz. So, with your good word, it looks like I'll try taking her there. Thanks so much for helping me! I'm sure you, of all people, understand how frazzled this is making me. (: