the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Monday, May 14, 2007

Yep, I Too Was Tagged, by Shannon!

The first time i saw this whole TAG thing was on Michelle's blog. I am suppose to share 7 facts about myself & tag some other people. Michelle tagged Shannon, Shannon tagged me & i tagged some more people at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!

1) I have a son. Or at least a son a heart. :) Woodson. Woodson is a little baby that i fell in love with when he was at my house for 3 days as he was waiting to go back to Haiti after his lip surgery in the States. This was in February 2006. (He had a HUGE hole in his top lip!) I cried the day my mother took him to Haiti. Woodson is still my little baby boy even though he lives in a new forever family, (tear!)

2)I am an Audry Hepburn freak ever since i saw "Breakfast at Tiffany's" I have a picture of her hanging on my wall.

3) I am a country girl! I love visiting my mom's side of the family in Michigan and driving my grandpa's gator (pick-up truck/tractor thingy) yes, driving that at 12 is illegal :). I admit... I Listen to country music too. :P

4) I'm in love with all of our troops. They do what they do because they love us and they don't even know all of us. They put themselves first so we can just breathe in oxygen that tastes like freedom.

5) Music is my obession....

6) I dream of a beautiful wedding. I am hoping that i get a scholarship to collage so i can put the money i saved over the years to Haiti & my wedding day!!! Though, I don't think I've met him, I'm already deeply in love with my future husband.

7) I love to watch Little House on the Prairie! I just finished watching an episode. i don't know what it is but i love to watch it! Can you see a pattern of old movie likings here???

OK... I tag: Angela(not You-you), Hope & Robb, Kristina &...that is all the people that have been tagged, right?

5 comments:

Hope and Rob said...

HEY I LOVE THIS SONG... In the name of love, Rachel Lampa. My friend and I performed a dance to this song at a couple of churches!!! It brings back good memories plus it has an AWESOME meaning!!! And I LOVE LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE!! I have the first two seasons on DVD!!! I am not a fasion girl though... maybe I would be if I just took time to be. I like horses most of all... I would name my cow... horse! AND I LOVE old black and white movies!!!

Michelle said...

Great facts! I'm glad you were tagged to. It's fun to learn these new facts about the people you feel you already know.

I love Little House too! My girls and I love to watch them.

Angela said...

Oh my gosh...I'm a HUGE Little House fan!!! I found all the seasons at the library and made Shawn watch them all with me. It took forever. We started at the beginning and watched all of them in order. It was awesome...he's a fan now too!!!

You will make a beautiful bride someday!!

Great facts!!! I'll start working on some stuff for ya.

Kathy Eden said...

We have ALOT in common Lizzie!

Angela said...

ok...I did it!