the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I Was Just Wondering...

Final Tests are this week & i have not even learned half of what those kids learned. I have to remember stuff i have not seen before! I have been studying hard lately. I am sure i will do OK.., but i am still under pressure. I don't even know if the grades of the finals count in our over all grades this year because it is the 6th graders' first year of finals. But i still would like my dignity of a good grade! So i was just wondering: would you please pray for me & my dignity??? Thank you so much!

6 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Just said a prayer Lizzie & will continue to pray for you all week regarding this.

Michelle said...

I will be praying for you Lizzie. I pray God brings to your remembrance the things you have studied and gives you wisdom and knowledge throughout this week.

Angela said...

Praying for ya sister!!! God bless!!!

Elisabeth said...

Thanks guys! The first test was today i got a 99%! so far so good!

angela said...

absolutely we can!

Carsen said...

Praying!