the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A letter To You-you!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU-YOU!!!! Oh You-you I am sooooo happy i met you! You were with me on my birthday now I want to wish you a happy one! I am thankful that our lives crossed! You are a great person! The kids love you, the staff & the adoptive parents all love you! ~ Or at least that is what I heard over the year you have been with us!~ I love your attitude & the way you life your life! You make God proud & that is something no one can deny in a person like you!

You have brought so much to TA’s!I could only imagine what TA’s would be like today if you hadn’t stepped in! And I don’t know how you felt when you felt this is what you wanted to do but it takes an effort to make a HUGE decision like that! Not many people can move to Haiti & life there, taking care for so many kids, no matter how cute the kids are!

I hope Jimmy takes you out to a nice Birthday dinner or lunch or BOTH! I will make sure of it, or I will just have to tell Gail she needs to talk to that boy! Have a great birthday You-you!!!

2 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Okay...I couldn't resist to say it again..."Happy Birthday You-You!"
Lizzie-Those were very nice things you said about her. You're a sweetie!

angela said...

thanks so much, lizzie! i had a great time on your birthday and i know we'll have fun when you're here! thank you for your kind words!