the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Troubled

I have been thinking & praying for one certain little boy at the orphanage (but i pray for all the kids & staff). Richecard.

This little boy is five years old & just arrived at the orphanage. Richecard's father died a few month's ago. His mother is homeless. She was living with her sister, in a situation where there was physical abuse. This mother wanted to protect her son. She has other children and knows that she can just not care for all of them. She doesn't want her son to grow up on the streets.The first days, Richecard was very sweet, though very quiet. Also, Richecard was so hungry. Now he is waiting for his forever family.
~Three Angels Website

I just can not wait to love on this child. He has nothing but TA's. But that could all change! My trouble right now though is that i am going to Haiti soon i do not know how to get this child to understand that I love him. Even though i barley know him. I want to tell him that i love EVERY child in TA's & those who need love whether they live at TA's or not. I want to tell him that before i knew him i loved him. I just need him to understand.

~Gen Pwoblèm

PS~ I got my first pair of SCRUBS!!!

7 comments:

Kristina said...

Lizzie Before I met Jonas I prayed that God would speak to his spirit and let him know who I was. I asked him to give Jonas a vision of me in his dreams. I wanted Jonas to be comfortable with me and to be at peace and know he was loved and safe with me.
Prayer works. Ask God to give you what you need to help him understand. But also pray for God to work on your behalf before you even go.
I will be praying for you.

Kathy Eden said...

Kristina is right. God can speak to people for us in ways we can't even comprehend. When we were praying for our first child I prayed that everyday when I read my Bible out loud that "some how" our child that we would adopt would be able to hear the words I read & that not only would the words of the Bible be planted in their heart but that they would hear my voice, bond to it & recognize it. When we went to pick up Phoebe from the adoption agency I was across the room from her(they're were other people in the room & the foster mother was holding her & talking softly to her) & as soon as I said one word, her little 12 day old head turned right to me. She knew my voice & it was obvious. I have been praying for the same thing for Samara & Shakira as well even though we don't speak the same language. I know God can speak to Richeard's heart for you. I will be lifting this up in prayer.
{{{{{{{{{{ Hugs }}}}}}}}}}}}}

Kathy Eden said...

Oh, yeah....YA-Hoo on the scrubs!!! I want to see pictures!

Angela said...

My heart was drawn to him as well when I read his story on the website. It's hard to look in his eyes and imagine what he has been through. I just want to give him a big hug. For some reason I am just a sucker for the older kids. I'll be praying for your connection with him. Can't wait to hear what God does in his life.

Anonymous said...

You have an amazing heart. I can't wait for you to be there with all of the kids...loving on all of them. I will be praying for your trip! I am looking forward to meeting you.

angela said...

oh lizzie! you'll love him! he's such a doll! and they're all right, pray and God will make it so! He wants these kids to know you love them too!

Elisabeth said...

Thank you You-you!!! Thanks to every one you have really helped.

As Kathy says: {{{hugs}}} :)