the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My Aunt Casey got a Blog!

My wonderful Aunt Casey got a blog! She is in the TA'sDVD. But the blog is mainly for a funraiser for TA's, from what i understand. Casey owns a screenprinting business & my mom asked her to make t-shirts for TA's & the money payed for the tees will go to TA's!!!!! Each shirt will cost: $2.00, again from what i understand! :) Enjoy!

Here is the site: http://gmscreenprinting.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

Hi Lizzie! Thanks for the info! I checked out the site. The T shirts aren't $2 (they vary in cost) but $2 will be donated to 3A's for every shirt sold...I think I have that straight...you can double check me to make sure. That's a wonderful thing that your Aunt is doing!!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, Casey is donating $2 to TA's for every shirt purchased.

Elisabeth said...

OH! i understand now! Yep i read her blog wrong!