the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Caleb & Isabel

My Aunt Jen & Uncle Dave are Caleb & Isabel's God Parents... which makes me.... their GOD COUSIN! - sort of...Just thought i would let ya know! :)

ANYWAY! After Hope & Rob left i felt responsible to care for these kids, too! I almost cried when i realized, as we were about to leave to St. Joe's after (Hope & Rob left), that Caleb & Isabel weren't coming with us this time! :( I went back to the "O" after dinner & Caleb really did not cry in miss of his Mama & Papa until that time (so Steven said :). But Caleb started crying when i got to the "O" & fell into my lap! Crying & crying! I felt so bad! Soon after he just walk to his bed & tried to fall asleep. So i would check on him every once in a while. :(

Every time you call him Caleb he beams right up! And he asks a bit more happily when you call him that!

The next night I rocked Isabel. I love her too! Little-cuddle-bug! -As Hope calls her! :) Sorry i don't have more info & stories on Isabel... she is a bit low on the action, but her love flows & flows!

Every night at St. Joe's the Michigan Team had a team meeting and Hope would talk about her day with the kids. One night Lynda (one of the super sweet ladies on the mission team) Prayed for the Krotzers, as they only had a few more days together. And i cried like a baby & gave Hope a hug! i love that family!

8 comments:

Hope and Rob said...

Thanks Lizzie!!! We are so blessed that you were there to comfort our kids!!! What a good God cousin you are!!!! We totally love you too!!! You're such a sweet young woman and God has huge plans for you! I think we all can just see that already!!!

Kathy Eden said...

They are adorable! If you stick around in the nursery (now I guess it will be downstairs) long enough you'll see Isabel, Samara, & Matu getting into mischief :o)

Kristina said...

I can't wait to meet Hope and Rob! But I have already met their kids and LOVE them!!!! My heart was soooooooo overjoyed when I heard they had a forever family! God is good.

Thank you Lizzie for posting about the different kids. It really does bless us parents!

Elisabeth said...

Awww! thanks, Hope! i love you guys too! It was a huge blessing to see you guys at the meeting the other day!

Kristina, now we all know what i am going to say: It's no problem! It is a blessing to me to be able to post about all these great kids! I love love love talking about them & could do it all day! You are VERY welcome, Parents!

Angela said...

Caleb is such a cutie!!! His smile lights up a room. You are very blessed Hope. I'm so excited you are going to me his mama.

Angela said...

I meant "be" not "me"...duh! I can type. :)

angela said...

caleb and lalu were excited today to learn that papa rob is coming to visit next week!! horay!

Hope and Rob said...

Papa Rob is excited too!!! Mama Hope will miss her whole family!! But it's times like these that develop character!!! Thanks to everyone for loving our kids!!