the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Jonas & Ellie

OK, Kristina here is your post: I love these kids too, but then again which kid don't i like? Jonas & i do this kiss where we shake our heads closer & closer until our lips meet (The JoJo & LizLiz Kiss) . He is hilarious! I love him! And then he would always run away from me around that white column in the middle of the "O". He thought he was so cool with his Santa Boots! This is my Santa/Jonas picture:
He loved showing off his cartwheels for the women from the medical clinic! He was pretty good! I finally got to see his famous cartwheels! He could make the Olympics! :) He is like a little bundle/package of fun from God!
Ellie
Ellie is even more adorable in person! I had a great picture of Ellie on my camera... but... I DELETED IT! It was on accident! Ugh! I feel horrible! It was a great picture! It was right after church the first Sunday i was there. The sun was hitting her beautiful brown skin in the perfect way! She was wearing a yellow plaid dress that contrasted against her brown skin! She was laying on a bench on her little belly! And she was smailing right at me, you know the "i'm, Ellie i'm so cute" smile that everyone knows & loves! :( I loved it! ANYWAY! She is an angel! About the third day i was in Haiti i saw her sitting next to Isaiah as he cried & patted his hand & back. That was surprising to me i never saw such a kind act from such a young child before!
I love them both & will HOPEFULLY see them again along with the other kids in September!

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Thank you Lizzie!!!!!!!!!!

I do love my babies!!! And I can't wait to be with them again!

Sarah and Tim said...

What a wonderful person you are Lizzie! I hope to meet you someday.

Elisabeth said...

Thank you, that means a lot to me! And Kristina, Your Welcome!

angela said...

well, i must agree these are some adorable kids. we were talking today about how sad everyone here will be when jonas leaves . . .
but i hate talking like that, so . . . bye!

Elisabeth said...

Awww... as much as i want Jonas to be home, You-you makes a good point!

Kathy Eden said...

I can't wait until they are home with their Mamma & Papa!!!