the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Friday, August 10, 2007

Mia, Hope, & Mr. Noah!



Lively, Mia. I miss her voice, you know. The one that just makes you smile & want to hug her to death?! I can't wait to hear her voice again! Remember when you first get to the "O" and all the kids come running to you & want you to hold them whether they have met you or not yet??? Well, Mia was the kid who ran to me! "Hello, my name is, Mia Grace Cundiff! What is your name?" "Hey Mia, my name is Elisabeth" "Lesabet?" "Hehe, Wi!" Then she did her big giggle & jumped into my arms! (a little sooner & faster than i expected!) But i wanted to tell her that i already knew her & i knew who her family was! And that i loved her for a long time now! But i thought that might get confusing for her! And she is such an awesome big sister! She also lead me up to the nursery & she would always go & hold Isaiah! Why Isaiah, i don't know! She loves Isaiah! It was so sweet! And Isaiah loves her, too! :) When her family came, though, she said she didn't love me anymore! :( But i wasn't mad or anything because i knew she was just saying that because her family was there. But the day i left she said she loved me & gave me a hug!

Humble, Hope. I love her, but i bet you already knew that! ;) For a sister to Mia i don't think that they are much alike. Hope is quiet... most of the time. And Mia is so energetic & at times just smack-down-crazy! :) Hope is a little girl with a big smile & a big laugh... if she wants to let it out! But i love them all the same!

Sweet, Noah. He is one of the sweetest boys at the "O". He is going to be a good brother to Mia & Hope! He loves them too! I mean all the kids kinda love on each other but they are so suttle about it. And Noah doesn't announce it to the world either but, he just is so SWEET to his sisters. Sensitive. Sweet Noah is sensitive! I love him, i really love him. He gave me hugs & kisses without shame. I love ya, Noah!

7 comments:

Angela said...

Adorable, amazing kids going to an amazing family. The Cundiff Crew is going to be fun!!!

Kristina said...

I love your description of the Cundiff kids. It made me feel like I was there again!

these three are special and I get the privledge of watching them grow up!

Elisabeth said...

i agree 110% with you Angela!

Thanks, Kristina!

Michelle said...

Thanks, Lizzie!! This is so sweet!! I love that Mia told you her full name upon your arrival. It just reminds me of how much they want to be our family, like we want to be. Thank you for taking the time to share about each child! You are a blessing!!

Elisabeth said...

You are too kind, Michelle! :) God Bless you!

Kathy Eden said...

Awesome descriptions of them Lizzie! I agree with what Kristina said. It made me feel like I was there. They are amazing kids!

angela said...

oh those kids! you know i love 'em!