the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Shakira's Tackle!

-Shakira- "So, you like my technique?"

-Keresten- "Just smile & we'll get through this!"

-Caleb-... well, who knows what is going through that boy's head right now! ;)

7 comments:

Blog said...

Awww... thanks Lizzie. I was so scared I was going to drop her. hehe. Oh how I miss Shakie. How are you doing?

Elisabeth said...

i'm doing fine, missing Haiti, but otherwise fine. School just started. I like school and all, but it is one big thing keeping me out of haiti! ;) But i am thankful & happy with what i have here!

Elisabeth said...

How are you? :)

angela said...

oh skaki! how funny! and caleb?! good shot, lizzie!

Kathy Eden said...

I wish that were me she was tackling! I miss her sooooo much! Thanks for posting that great picture!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

Caleb looks about 17 there!:)

Hope and Rob said...

Yeah he does.... but let's not rush things!!!!!! I think every time I see him, he has gotten a little taller and a little more grown up! Do we realize it's only 10 years unitl this boy can drive!!!! Geeesh!!!