the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Monday, August 27, 2007

Haitian Slip-n-Slide!

So, one night at St. Joe's it was raining really hard & rained all in the theater room! Boys will be boys, & Rob & a few other guys started swinging Caleb & Harry across the flooded floor! We had our mission group meeting in that room a few minutes afterword & i just remember praying in toe-covering water! Ahh, good times, good Haiti Memories!

8 comments:

Kristina said...

just proves yet again what I observed on my first trip...Haitians are the most creative in using what they have around them to meet their needs!

angela said...

now THAT'S fun!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

That is funny Lizzie!:)

Angela said...

That's awesome!!! I wanna try...

Elisabeth said...

i agree, angela! i was kinda jealous that i wasn't a 5-8 year old boy at that time!

Unknown said...

I'm happy that you didn't get a picture of me doing that! Good times!

Sarah and Tim said...

That's what I call a slip and slide!

Hope and Rob said...

WOW!!! How fun!!!! Caleb is totally lovin' it... I heard about this happening, but this is the first time I saw pictures!!! Thanks Lizzie!!!!