the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Thursday, June 21, 2007

You-you Has Left!

Well, You-you left & i find myself bored. We had a great time. She wanted to get a lot of things done like pedicure, black & brown shoe shopping, catching the latest movies & stuff. We saw Pirates of the Caribbean 3, had pool time, & well girl time. We drove all over town just to see that movie! But we had a good time.

Hey You-you! Hope you had a good trip back! Tomorrow i am getting the hair product for curly hair. I am excited about it! I kinda missed my curly hair! Say "HI" to all of the kids & Jimmy & Junior for me!

(Please no comments on my "dead" look in that picture!)

6 comments:

angela said...

woa! watch out for that guy!

liz, thanks for a fun time and for giving up your bed and your room for me! i was so spoiled by your family! thanks for everything! i'll see you in two weeks or so!

Kathy Eden said...

That's a great picture! It sounds like you had a very good time with her.
I'm not excatly sure what that guy said but listen to you-you :o)

Elisabeth said...

(i deleted the freaky comment, guys) & as you found out changed the blog address)

Elisabeth said...

Well it was no problem You-you! I apprciate you concerns! (if thats how you spell it)

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

test:)

Kristina said...

Yeah, it took me awhile to find you again.