the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Dutch Moments-Never Dull!

This is my cousin Kristie. She is 14 & loves horses!










I think you know who this clown is!
This is my Grandpa or Opa (in Dutch)!

Yeah! Gave My mom Huge migraine! That boy in the back is Robin, my other cousin. He is 12 but a few months younger that me! Robin is a soccer player & computer user NON STOP!

4 comments:

Jordyn said...

That looks FUN!!!!!!!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Fun pictures...thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a great time!

Elisabeth said...

It was fun! I got home from the craziness last night! Till next summer!