the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Monday, June 25, 2007

Anything To Show Thanks!

Well my mom asked me to handwrite the Thank You cards because she likes how i write. My mom helped a bit though! We got 14 cards done today! (Including one to my grandparents.) I kinda made thiers a bit more fun! :)
Cards made by Shannon!
I LOVE this little girl! She is so cute! Ever since Shannon came back from Haiti for her first time i loved this picture! (She took it! -or at least it was on her camera... i don't know!) It is my desktop picture! Does anyone know her name??? I am going to ask Alex when i get down there!
The part i wrote on the inside said:
Dear So-and-So,
Thank you for the contribution. Your donation makes a big difference in the lives of the kids at Three Angels. Blessings!

5 comments:

Shannon H. said...

Good Job Lizzie! I hope it is just my computer but the colors on the card are not very vivid. Are they 'washed out' or did they turn out okay?

I don't know her name but I saw her again - I'll send you the pic...

Jordyn said...

She is sssssooooooo cute!!!!!
I love the cards!!!!!

Michelle said...

She is adorable! Thanks for sending the thanks!! :)

Jessie B said...

thats cool.She is ssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Elisabeth said...

Shannon, the cards are 100% perfect!