the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thankful

As you heard Junior was very sick! But i am thankful to annoince that he is doing a lot better! The vomiting blood situation is over, and Junior said that all that remains is some pain in his chest. I have been emailing with Jennifer and she believes it is heartburn. The weeks i was in the Netherlands i felt very out of "the loop".
Here is what i wrote to Jen:

Hey Jen! I need Junior answers! I kept on trying to post something on Junior but I have been out of the the "Loop" and don't know his current condition! I also got an email from Junior asking how I was... WHAT?! How i was ! I'm here freaking out about him and he asks me how i was! But I replied say i was doing great & asked how he was doing. Also the Lord hasn't been answering me! I have been praying & praying & usually i don't get direct answers from Him but was kinda hopin' for one!Love you tons!

(i would love you even more if you gave me an update! OK- so maybe not... but i won't hate you if you don't tell me anything! :P)
Love,
Lizzie... thanks


The first thing Jen wrote back to me was: RELAX....my niece! Then she wrote that he was doing better but he had heartburn. (Basically what i wrote up at the top of my post!)


I own God big time for this one!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Praising God for Junior's recovery!!

Kristina said...

I haven't been on the computer for days, so I was glad to hear Jr is doing better. I have been praying!

Anonymous said...

God is great!! So glad to hear that Junior is doing better.

Kathy Eden said...

Praise God!!! I'm so glad that he's doing better!

Angela said...

Great news!!! God is awesome!

Hope and Rob said...

Thanks for the update! Before I JUST got on your blog I was thinking that one of us needed to do a praise God blog!! We need to not only call on Him in times of need, but also give Him the praise due!!!I love this picture of Junior by the way. That was a little bubble blowing machine that I brought... I was amazed at Juniors gentle nature as he organized the the kids and helped them to take turns using it. He will be a great papa some day!

WE thank you Lord for the miraculous!!!!!!!

Jessie B said...

Lizzie when I had herd junior was sick I cried and cried because I was afraid he would get sicker and end up dying.I was scared I was going to lose someone who I love so much.Lizzie when I read your blog I cried because I prayed he would be healed.I was so worried that I was misrable.I'm glad you posted that. thank,you!

Elisabeth said...

It is noproblem Jessica!