the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Offically Tourists!

We have been in London, England for the last 5 days. We took all the tours that my dad's "London" book held! Mia got bored so we told her to run laps! :) We will be returning to the Netherlands for about one more week bfore going back to the States. But my slideshow goes kinda fast so... read fast! ;)


create your own slideshow

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Great pictures!! That looks like fun. I would love to go there sometime.

Jordyn said...

Those are great pictures!!!!!

Kristina said...

No fair!!!!
You got some good pictures! thanks for showing us. Have a safe trip back!

Shannon H. said...

Do you miss American food yet? I'll bet you are craving a real grilled cheese sandwich made with Wonder Bread and processed cheese slices. And washing it down with an ice cold glass of Kool-Aid. Or perhaps a slice of AMERICAN pizza (not that odd tomatoey crispy thing they serve as 'pizza' there).

I love everything about England. Except the food. Then again, it has been a good 15 years - maybe they have learned a thing or two by now. :)

Enjoy your time - you are a very blessed young woman!

Elisabeth said...

Thanks! I am having a great time! Today we go back to the the Nerthands... on a big boat!!! I love it the boat it sooo fun!!!! very excited about the boat!

And Shannon, 25 years is a while, as long as you stay away from the Italian reseturants you will not see any of those "pizzas"! :P

I hope you all ould read the captions! It slides really fast!!

I feel very blessed!

Angela said...

I could read the captions. Those are great pictures. I loved England when I was there in 98'. Never got to see the sights you saw though. I had a roommate in Sunderland and we went to see the Beatles museum. I heard about those guards though. Thanks for sharing. Have a blast!!

Jessie B said...

Thats soooooooooooo cool! I've always wanted to go to London!

angela said...

yeah, can you tell we're all a bit jealous?! anyway, how fun! i'll see you in a couple of days, okay?!

Kathy Eden said...

Great pictures Lizzie! Thanks for sharing!