the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Today, Happiness Is...

  • finding free chord charts online that I don't need to fix.
  • taking my last final = no more college until my Italy study trip.
  • the sweet boy's prayers for my success.
  • seeing my room clean. (Megan just threw all of our stuff which was on the floor on our beds.)
  • waking up and remembering that I have red hair now.
  • knowing I can talk to my Jesus whenever I please.
  • this episode of Gilmore Girls.
  • WeHeartIt pictures.
  • seeing Megan dress up like a girl.
  • yummy dinner tonight with my grandparents.
(photo mine)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Simply and beautifully put! Its good to acknowledge the little things that make us smile daily.:)

Leve Project said...

and look at us, we are both in our beds and did more than simply transferring everything off the beds back to the floor!! :)

dressing like a girl is overrated.

Leve Project said...

opps. i'm signed in to the wrong account. but i'm too lazy to sign out and sign back in as "megan" so i will simply post another comment talking about it!