the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Picture Adventures!

Yesterday was a splendid day. "Why?" you ask? Well, I have recently become Sara's photography assistant. Yesterday, it was our job to photograph the beautiful wedding of Melissa and Ryan. This was my first time having a photography job, and I'm thankful it was with Sara. She was extremely fun to work with. And upon finding that being a wedding photographer is a hard, sweat-producing, on-your-feet job, I had a great time. It was wonderfully glorious. I excitingly look forward to the weddings and shoots we have coming up. (:

A wonderful thing about being Sara's assistant is that 1) she lets me take pictures(: 2) she is oodles of fun(: and 3) she lets me keep my pictures as my own and still gives me photo credit. So, here is just some of my work from last night.

I love her. (:

1 comment:

Photography by Sara Purdy said...

I <3 you.
You made my day. Seriously.