the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Monday, April 26, 2010

O, End of Semester

I have three more weeks of classes. My first year of college has never been dull, and I'm sure I'll write more about its adventures later... If I survive, that is. As I'm sure many of you can relate, with summer's quick approach, my teachers "have no choice" but to load on the homework. As a matter a fact, I should be studying some Hamlet right about now. I have several tests and papers this week, not to mention finals during the next. I'm sure you're right there with me. Dear friends, I fear this will be the end of me...

On that note, if anyone needs me, I will be here with my books, all week long.


(no, that ugly chair does not belong to us.)

2 comments:

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

You will make it. AND you are doing it well. Hugs!

megan haug said...

when i grow up, i want to be a good student like you.