the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Friday, April 23, 2010

I was so kindly invited today, by the overwhelming blessings of my cumfy bed, many exciting books to dive into, time-capturing pictures, a green Jacket, and a Coke; by the Sun's warm rays which were winking at me through tree limbs out side of my window. I was invited to sit by my windowsill and feel the presence of a Giving, Saving, Loving, Beautiful God. Have I mentioned that I love Spring?

No comments: