the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pure Nata

40% Smile... 30% Sun Shine... 20% Laughter... 10% Crazy = 100% Nata
Oh! And don't froget 100% Underwear...
100% sure that this is my favorite picture from my trip!

6 comments:

Jordyn said...

I love it!

Salzwedel Family said...

Nata has the greatest smile!

Lara said...

It's my favorite too Lizzie :-)) Your mom was so nice to send it to me! Can't wait to get those kiddos home!

CG said...

Definitely one of the best photos I've seen in a while! Nata is pure joy!

Kathy Eden said...

Nata does have the best smile!!! It's truly amazing!

angela said...

ha ha!