the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Crazy Night

One night the amazing Kaitlyn, her amazing mom -Karen, and my amazing mom were out for dinner. It was just Sandy, the kids, nannies and myself. Mr. Electricity was absent that night too. I'm not sure why exactly, but the kids were going cra-zy! I thought it was hilarious so I pulled out the camera. I couldn't see the pictures until after I took it because of the flash, but I good ones...

Um... yeah...


Everyone piled onto the stairs because they all wanted their picture taken. They were chanting some song that I am sure was not Creole. More of a kids-out-of-control song.

Awesome action shot! (Note: Fritzon in midst of his leap).

Gotta love those kids!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!
I LOVE THOSE PICS! Especially the one where one of the kids is climbing the pole!! They are so cute-AND ENERGETIC! LOL!

Kathy Eden said...

yeah, they look pretty wild :o) Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Fun!

angela said...

these are so fun!! gotta love those crazy nights! i'm glad you were there for it!!

megan haug said...

oh my goodness...these are hilarious! you gotta love those kids!!