the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Going Home...

My home is the best home. It has no roof, no walls, no floor. But it is the best. My home is full with nothing but unconditional love. This is my home...

Isn't it just beautiful? Her arms, all those dark and skinny little arms - that is my home. And I'm going home... Tomorrow!! YAY!! I'm soo excited!! I'll be in Haiti! *I'm doing a happy dance* I wish everyone well while I'm gone. Oh, God is good - great actually!!

John 20:21 - Again Jesus said, "As the Father has sent me, I am sending you."

9 comments:

CG said...

Have a great trip, Lizzie! Please love our little ones, though I know it is not at all necessary to ask such a thing of you.

Anonymous said...

Safe journey!!!

megan haug said...

yippee!!!!

have a great trip!! i love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lizzie!! I'll be coming down with the team on Saturday! I am so glad I'll get to see you again!
God bless!
Kristin Haynes

Kathy Eden said...

Have a wonderful trip Lizzie!

Kristina said...

No fair!!!!!

Give my kids a hug for me!

Hope and Rob said...

Have fun!!!!!!! Sorry we missed you while you were in Michigan earlier this summer... next time you'll need to call us! We'd come right over!!!

DragonRider said...

I just posted more of my Haiti pictures.

Hannah said...

Lizzie I am so excited for you! Have a great time and I am looking forward to lots of pics and posts! LOVE YOU!