the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Weekend to its Fullest

Last weekend we did one of my favorite things on earth: BOATING!! I love it!! the rush, wind in your hair, and now i'm legally old enough to not wear a life-vest!! :) It was a busy, fun weekend, thats for sure.

We fished,
(Michelle, now you know you are not alone in the category of Crazy Hair)
Went to the circus,
Laid down with the dogs,And made memories:
So, we're on the boat & we're flying with the wind. my aunt Casey & i are the smart ones & sit at the nose of the boat. there for when the boat goes fast the nose rises. the water splashing towards you does not hit the noses of the boat because it is raised so you don't get wet. the ones sitting in the middle of the boat, however, turn out looking like... well... like this:Also, I mastered the art of Tying a Cherry Stem in a Knot in Your Mouth!!
Yeah, it was an amazing weekend!!

11 comments:

megan haug said...

looks like you all had an amazing weekend!!

i have tried but never seceded at tying a cherry stem in a knot in my mouth. i guess it takes a special talent!! congratulations on your success!!

angela said...

i LOVE boating!! this looks like a fun weekend!! i'm sure your parents are thrilled with that wet picture!
:) he he he!
i like harry's haircut!

Nikki said...

Sounds fun! Are those your sister and brother in the photos?

Nikki

P.S. Impressive about the cherry stem! :-D

Elisabeth said...

Thanks! my parents are very proud! :)

yeah, some might think i would be mean of me to post that picture of my parents, but i look at it as: it would be even more mean for me to deprive you of a good laugh!

yep, those are the hoodlums!! the freckled face kid is my brother, Harrison & Short-Stuff is Mia.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

You are never too old for a life jacket!!

Jordyn said...

That looks like fun!!!!!I love boating!!!!!

Nikki said...

Hey Lizzie... not sure if I have asked you this before, but will you have Internet access in Haiti or will we have to wait until you're home to hear all about it? I am so excited for you (and excited myself to get to hear your stories... hopefully I will be there one day)!

Nikki

Kathy Eden said...

Man, I haven't done that in years!!! Can I go with you next time? :o)
Looks like you had a fabulous time!!!

Elisabeth said...

Nikki, i will get some internet access while in Haiti, i'll definatly post for you guys as much as i can while there, and when i'm back in the US!! :)

Jessie B said...

sounds awsome!!!!!