the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Missing Belle

Last night as i slept, it was February 23rd, I had just arrived at Three Angels & was stepping out of the TA van. The kids down stairs saw the van & came running out side to see who was here. Jonas lead the way. He was doing flips out the door, apparently he has moved on from cartwheels. Following him was Elmise, Samara, Tyler, Mia, Bryce, Shaki, and finally Belle. However, Belle wasn't yelling "Leesabet" or had a smile on her face like the others. But she pushed past everyone and landed in my arms. Belle was crying, hard. I still don't understand the reason of her tears but i took them as tears of joy. So i just held her tight and cried with her.
So, yes, i have been missing Belle terribly today. all day my thoughts were constantly on little Belle. Between my dream and the fact that she is turning TEN tomorrow, my miss for her has grown a great deal over the last 24 hours.
PS- Domi was saftly holding Jonathan close on the balcony, not over the balcony, saftly holding him & Jonathon's hair is now purple... i have the wierdest dreams!!

12 comments:

megan haug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
megan haug said...

soon that dream will be happening!! well, maybe a little differently though. they will definitely be running towards you. i will be quite surprised and very impressed if Jonas is doing flips though. and i bet that Belle will be yelling "Leesabet" with a huge grin on her beautiful face!

for some weird reason, when you mentioned Domi holding Jonathan on the balcony-- i visioned it the "michael jackson" way. Domi holding Jonathan up OVER the balcony...

Kathy Eden said...

Me too Megan...that's just strange :o)
Purple hair hugh? :o) Yeah, I have weird dreams too. I can't wait for you to love on all the kids again. It won't be long!

Angela said...

I miss her too. I wish I could be holding her right now. She's such a snuggle bug. I can't believe she's 10. Even though she is not home on her b-day, I'm still going to throw her a big 10 b-day party when she gets here. She stole my heart the first time I looked into those captivating eyes. I love her so much. Happy b-day Belle. Love, Mama

Brandy and Troy said...

I have to say that my dreams can be a little out there too.
I can't wait until you are actually in Haiti and you get to hold the kids again. Give big hugs and kisses for me!!

Kathy Cassel said...

You're so close! Hang in there.

Elisabeth said...

kathy, before you read it (& after i read Megan's comment) i added some adjectives to hopefully dispose the thoughts of micheal jackson... i'll try again... :)

Anonymous said...

haha. there we go! good use of adjectives. now if i read it that way for the first time, i probably wouldn't have thought of michael jackson. so maybe no one else will. until they read the comments!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Too much pizza before bed???

Seriously, guess Haiti is just really on your mind as you count down to the trip.

DragonRider said...

Hi Lizzie. My mom is the one writing the article about teen volunteers. I went to Haiti twice--May and August and she VOLUNTEERED me to do laundry for the whole O by hand!

Hope you have a safe and fun trip.

Anonymous said...

How long will you be gone? Are you home schooled so that you won't miss school?

Elisabeth said...

i'll only be gone 5 days.
(5 amazing days)!! honestly, i'm not worried about missing 3 days of school. but i'm getting caught up this week so i'll barely miss anything.