the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Monday, February 19, 2007

Wawa




Wawa is such a sweet dog. Even though i miss the children so I do miss Wawa. I have not seen him since he was a puppy.

6 comments:

angela said...

the little kids were actually petting wawa yesterday! i was so proud of them! except for woody, who can't do anything gently!!

Gail said...

Wawa, sweet??? Not so sure about that. But, he is good to have around!!

By the way, Lizzie, Landon just saw your picture and said "that's my girlfriend!" Your mom is going to be sooo jealous!

Elisabeth said...

That is hilarious! I just barely stopped laughing! Well, at least Landon's a cutie! :)

Michelle said...

I am impressed that in the picture you have of Sophia and Wawa, Sophia is not screaming. That seems to be the typical reaction of the kids with Wawa. If only they could see him as you do.....sweet. Most of them tell me he will eat them, which is hilarious!! I'm not sure who he ate in the past to give them this idea but they seem pretty convinced. LOL!!

Elisabeth said...

Although Wawa is almost or taller than most of the kids.

Shannon H. said...

Now if only we could get WaWa to eat the rats for You-You...
I haven't heard if her cat is getting the job done or not.