the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Shannon!


I love Shannon! She is great! She is also the secretary for Three Angels! Shannon is hilarious. I can not stand it!

6 comments:

Gail said...

I think she is pretty cool too! And I've never met her...only talked on the phone or via e-mail!

Elisabeth said...

its hard to get enough of shannon!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

I agree with you Lizzie! She is a keeper. :)

angela said...

shannon is amazing and the Lord has truly blessed us with her on our team!!

Shannon H. said...

oh come on now! you obviously just haven't spend enough time with me yet.
;)

Elisabeth said...

Come on Shannon we all love you!