the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Can NOT Wait!

I am going down to Haiti on July 8! I am so excited because i want to be a nurse (missionary nurse) & a whole clinic is going! And i have not gone in so long! I can not wait to see the school too! I am just graving for little Haitian babies!

7 comments:

Gail said...

Carsen will be there too!! How exciting that you get to go with the medical team.

Elisabeth said...

i am ecstatic!

Anonymous said...

Liz,

Can't wait to spend the week with you and showing you how awesome it is to be a nurse! I am going to teach you how to take blood pressures, temperatures, and how to check weights. You will be a great help to the medical team!


Hey how come there is no picture of me stating how I am your favorite aunt!!

Love you tons,
Aunt Jennifer

Elisabeth said...

I am already getting stuff together like nailpolish for the girls & dollar-store balls for the boys!

Is there going to be any deliverings or injections invalved? :) Just thinking ahead in my nurse career:)

Anonymous said...

Great blog Liz! I'm coming with you as well in July to help with the medical team. We'll learn together.

The reason Liz didn't state that Jennifer was her favorite aunt because I am her favorite auntie...right Liz! =)

Love & Miss you,
Kristen

Anonymous said...

Liz,

I need to add my name to your favorite auntie list. P.S. Add Mr. Applesauce to your favorite uncle list.

Miss you,
Sara

Elisabeth said...

I cam do that!