the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Thursday, February 8, 2007

A positive outlook

I go to school every day with people saying stuff like: "I hate school" or "I hate my life" & maybe the occasional "Why was i put on this Earth?!"apically at my age. And i stop & think. Why not have a more positive outlook on things? God put us on this earth for every ones happiness not for touchier. And i can agree life has its ups & downs- or drastic downs, but rather than moaning do something about it. Set an example as an optimistic person, because no one that i hear complaining have a horrid life. They do not know what hunger fells like or poverty.I myself have not experienced either, & for that i am eternally grateful. But i have seen it. Haiti. The Lord loves you. And that is why you are on this earth. Count your Blessings.

4 comments:

Gail said...

Something we all need to remember! Amazing insight, Liz!

Elisabeth said...

Some just do not realize how fortunate we are!

Michelle said...

Liz, you are so right!! If everyone would take a moment to realize how good they have it, I think many would stop complaining. Thanks for the reminder!

angela said...

impressive thinking, liz! can't wait to see you in july!