the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Few Things Worth Saying

It's that time again, where so much is going on that my post somewhat take the format of a list. Here we go. (:

Megan left for Haiti yesterday for Leve Project stuff. They're going to look at buildings an properties. They're looking for the where that God wants for the project. Pray for them! I'm sure big things will happen!!

I got home from a study abroad program for college. My classmates and I went to Italy for ten days. It was quite the adventure! I contemplated doing a post for Italy all for itself, but honestly, I wouldn't know where to start! For those of you on facebook, there are a lot of pictures. For those of you who are not, you'll just have to take my word for it. (:


As of June 1, 2010, I am a driver! (during daylight hours and with a licensed driver over 21 years of age in the front seat.) My learner's permit is beautiful, guys. It makes me heart skip a beat every time I look at it... *sigh*


Until Next Time. (:

No comments: