the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Our Blessed Reunion

Hey! i'm back! ok i've been back for a while but needed to gather my thoughts. I'm pretty sure their all gathered. We'll find out soon enough...

The second i leaped (not gracefully) out of the TA van i ran around and went threw the kitchen to see the kids, which was retarded because they were all heading toward the front door to greet us. But without thought i swung little 'chicken-pox head' Nata into my arms. The love was overwhelming, powerful, like someone just slapped me acrossed the face but for some reason it didn't hurt. Thats how i always feel in Haiti, its one of the many reasons why i love Haiti so much. I had a great time with the all the kids but those are just posts of their own all togther!!

Here are my favorite pictures that i took while there. don't worry these are only 36 of the 180!!



Steven was really funny when i first saw him. I was holding Hope as he walked by.
"Hey, Steven", i yelled.
"Whoa!", was his response after his mind fully processed who i was!
Haha! evidently this resulted in hugs & kisses.

You can count on many more posts & pictures very soon!!

11 comments:

megan haug said...

i've been waiting for you to post!!

haha, that's funny what Steven said! gotta love that kid.

LOVE the pictures (of course!). i'll be waiting for more posts and pictures...so it better be soon!! :)

angela said...

that was a great video!! thanks for posting!

Nikki said...

I am so glad to hear from you!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Nikki

Sarah and Tim said...

Thanks so much for the video! I cried when I saw my baby! I miss him so much, and cannot wait to hold him agian! It has been so long since I received a picture! Thanks so much!!!
Sarah

Shannon H. said...

Lizzie it was so great seeing you again! You are becoming such an amazing young woman. Anytime you want to come out to California you tell your momma to put you on the plane!

Besides, Megan says you scrub a mean toilet! ;)

Kathy Eden said...

That was great Lizzie! I'm so glad you got to go! When you have a spare moment...would you please send me any pictures you took of my cutie pies? Thanks!

Angela said...

Awesome video!!! I love the pictures you took. :)

Kathy Cassel said...

Good job Lizzie.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back safely. Hope you had a great trip and touched a lot of lives!!!!

Michelle said...

Great pictures Lizzie!

CG said...

Lizzie, Thank you for this wonderful post!! You did a lovely job with the video. If possible, would you please email the photos of Justin from it that show up at 1:48 and 2:05? Thank you, dear.

I hope we end up in Haiti at the same time some time so I can see you in person with these kids. I love your big heart for them.