the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Adrenaline is Racing Threw my Veins...

Less than 48 hours until i'm in Haiti.... I feel like i didn't have the last couple days, like the adrenaline is throwing the days i have before i go away from me -not that thats completely a bad thing. I still have to pack, i should probably clean my trashed room before i leave, i have to do my homework (i know that should be the first on my list), and my mom is probably going to make me sit down for dinner -not a bad thing to do but right now kind of hard. Yeah, its been hard for me to stay still. This completely threw my algebra teacher off today. And after every sentence i type for this post i have to get up and do something productive. Sad, but very true.

Well i'm steppin' out of Blog Land today, and steppin' onto a plain to Haiti in... 1 day, 19 hours and 19 minutes. I'm not sure if i'll be able to update you guys while in Haiti, but you can count on many posts when i get back!! I want to thank you guys sooo much for your support while i was mourning to go back and while waiting for February 23rd to arrive.

You can be sure that your kids will be loved on!! ;)
BYE, EVERYONE!!!

8 comments:

livingpurereligion said...

Yay, Lizzie! The time has finally arrived!!! You are going to Haiti!!! I really wish that I was coming with you. Could you give my kids an extra big hug and kiss from their mama for me?

We're really looking forward to seeing you at the Girl's Retreat on March 7-8th! Take lots of great pictures to share with us!

Oh, and if you can manage to get a picture of Becca and Kervens together... I'd be soooo grateful.

Have a great time! We're praying for you!

Michelle said...

I'll see you soon, girl! Can't wait!!!

Nikki said...

Yay!! How exciting!! I can't wait to hear all about... hopefully in the next couple years I will be able to go too :) Can't wait for updates!! HAVE FUN (I know you will :) )

Nikki

It's Gonna Be Me said...

Have a wonderful time with all those darlings!

Hugs!
Colleen

Kathy Cassel said...

Safe journey!!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

Glad that you are coming too! xo

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! Have a great time and make a big difference in someone's life!!!

megan haug said...

...and...now we're back home...