the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Friday, December 21, 2007

Joyeux Noel!! -if thats how you spell it

-sorry the pictures are blurry but it was the 1st video thing-y i made and i spent forever on it and simply DON'T have the patients to fix it! :) -

The Closest We're Getting to a White Christmas:

Mwen renmen ou!!

Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

Angela said...

That was AWESOME Lizzie. I love the pictures and the song. Who sings that song and what's the title of it?

Thanks for sharing. You did a great job on that video. Bravo!!!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. :)

Kathy Eden said...

I agree with Angela...that was awesome!!! The song fit perfectly with the pictures.
Merry Christmas! I tried saying it in Creole last Sat. at the Christmas party but I just couldn't get the first word right. All the kids & nannies laughed :o)

livingpurereligion said...

Gotta love Toby Mac:) Great job, Lizzie! It really brought a smile to my face to watch that. I loved the picture with the caption, "The closest we're getting to a white Christmas!" Is that Tyler? Too cute.

Thanks for your prayers, Lizzie. I loved the comment on my blog about my heart keeping yours company:)

I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

megan haug said...

awesome video!!

CG said...

Oh, Lizzie how GREAT that was! I am so proud of you!!!

Elisabeth said...

Angela, the song is called: This Christmas (Joy to the World) by Toby Mac. have a wonderful christmas too!! :)

Kathy, i still don't know if i say joyeux the right way either. we'll get it right! :)

Cara, that was one of the reasons i wanted to make this. to hopefully bring some joy to some people this season! Yes, that is the "always happy, cheeky Tyler"!! and the comment on your blog was only true!!

Thanks Megan!!

Thank you, Mrs. Green that means a lot to me! :)

I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL SEASON AND ENJOY YOUR 2 MORE SLEEPS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! DON'T FORGET THOSE LESS FORTUNATE (NOT THAT I THINK YOU REALLY WILL BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! :) THANK YOU ALL AGAIN!!
LOVE, LIZZIE

Anonymous said...

Feliz Navidad!

http://striving2bme.blogspot.com/

Sarah and Tim said...

I think that was a great Video! Notice how many are on my blog??? NONE! You did great, and I love that Song!