the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Saturday, October 20, 2007

"Walk By Faith"

"Will I believe You when You say Your hand will guide my every way? Will I receive the words You say every moment of every day? Well, I will walk by faith even when I cannot see because, this broken road prepares Your will for me. Help me to rid my endless fears because, You've been so faithful for all my years. With the one breath You make me new. Your grace covers all I do. I'm broken but, I still see Your face. You've spoken pouring Your words of grace. Hallelujah!"
-Jeremy Camp

Live by Faith & God's will & what He says. Not by what is happening or what you see around you. Honestly, i think people would live a better life if everyone was blind! =-D

3 comments:

Angela said...

I love that song!!! God has taught and continues to teach me the importance of walking by faith through this adoption.

megan haug said...

awesome. great song."your grace covers all i do"...amen!

Kathy Eden said...

We can walk by faith or by unbelief...and the unbelief road is very dangerous.