the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Spreading the Love for Hairwraps!

~I like them better on the little girls! But they're fun!~
I told Mia she looked like a little Haitian girl so she has been skipping around the house singing:
"I'm a little Haitian Girl,
Haitian Girl,
Haitian Girl,
I'm a little Haitian Girl,
So far away from Haiti!"

6 comments:

Angela said...

too cute!!!

Kathy Eden said...

Love the wraps!!!

megan haug said...

awwww...cute picture!! and song!

Kristina said...

That is soo cute! Thank you for the smile on my face.
It's been a long day and I needed that!

Elisabeth said...

Thanks guys! (I need some practice tying them though)!

Shannon H. said...

I need to start utilizing the Haitian Headwrap on my bad hair days...