the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New Pictures

Here are some pictures my mom took on her resent trip. PS- My mom finally posted, just letting you know since its been a while-- or more. :)


Annabella: Don't you just love my hair? My nanny did it!












Rebecca: Aren't you going to feed me???













Justin: You can't see me!














Jacob: So you're NOT going to hold me?!













Extreme Make-Over: Tylor Edition









Jonathan: Please, Chechen (Gretchen) let me take one picture! Just one!







Jonas, Noah, Reece, & Steven: We're ALL going to be neighbors!













And what am i suppose to do with this???

6 comments:

It's Gonna Be Me said...

I love your journaling! They made us laugh!

Blessings!
Colleen

Angela said...

Lovin' the comments. It just made the pictures come alive.

My favorite is "and what am I suppose to do with this"...I'm still laughing. :)

livingpurereligion said...

You made my day! Thanks for posting such hilariously cute pictures!

megan haug said...

oh my goodness!! the pictures are great...and the commentary is HILARIOUS!! perfect!!

Jordyn said...

Cute!!!! Love the one of Johnathan!!!!

Elisabeth said...

Thanks guys!
I thought you might like that one, Jordyn!