the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Easter Egg-Hunt in the Pool?

You read right! You see my dad & Harry were not with us on Easater Sunday so we did an easter egg hunt today (a week after Easater). Harrison asked my grandma if there were some eggs by our pool. My grandma said yes. So knowing Harry he was running around the pool were it just rained & fell into the pool! His basket & easter eggs were floating at the top! And to comfort my baby brother (awww!) i leaped in with him! Althoug i was smart & left my basket in the house :). Mia was a baby and only went knee-deep. Here are some pictures:






6 comments:

angela said...

looks like fun!

Kristina said...

Now that's one I never heard of before! Funny!

Gail said...

sounds like fun!! p.s. I LOVE the screened in pool...only in Florida!

Gail said...

sounds like fun!! p.s. I LOVE the screened in pool...only in Florida!

Kathy Eden said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Michelle said...

How fun!!