the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Times and Things

I suppose the best way to begin writing again, is to just start. I believe it's wise, even with a breaking heart, stumbling soul, and beyond confused mind. Even when it's all your little fingers can take to type those first words. If you're anything like me, then I believe it's wise.

To what extent does a fifteen year old girl share her life in this little corner of the world?

Do people notice when one just stops writing about something?

Sometimes not writing is harder than writing. But I suppose in life, some things stop. And we never really know if or when a new beginning will... well, begin.

Times like these where I wish God would let me in on a bit more about my life.

I certainly hope that this isn't all for the lesson that heart-ache + 15 Juicy Juice Boxes (which helps when you choose not to go for the strong stuff) will get you sick.

What's to learn here? Patience? God-Trusting? Love? Road-Walking? Life-Living?

*Sigh* I'm waiting, Jesus.

No comments: