the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Isaiah Daniel

oh sweet, sweet daniel. one thing that hit me when i saw him was how much different he looks! you'd think i was gone years instead of months! i was expecting a sweet little baby boy that loves to sleep all the time. but i found this tinned out boy, who still sleeps, but looks a lot different doing it. same daniel, different face. the same sweetness and love inside him.

another thing that i noticed, was something i noticed since i met him. and that is the rare way he begs to be held. he shows this want differently than all the other kids. he won't hold a grudge like alixson, but that doesn't mean that he wants to be held any less. like i said that last time i blogged about daniel, you can feel appreciation from this baby when you hold him. he's content when you hold him and doesn't always whine when you put him down. That makes holding him all the merrier!!

9 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

oh Lizzie, Thanks for that sweet post about my boy! I LOVED to hold him! I agree, that he has thinned out a ton! He is just so cute, and I long for the day I get to hold him agian! It feels so right to have him in my arms, just like when my other children were placed in my arms, just perfect!

Anonymous said...

He is adorable!!

Kathy Eden said...

Sweet Isaiah Daniel! I can't wait until he gets to come home to his Mama & Papa, & I can go over to their house & spoil him! :o)

Sarah and Tim said...

Yes you can Kathy!!!

megan haug said...

he is such a sweet, handsome kid!! and he has definitely been doing a lot of growing up!!

that day is coming soon, Sarah!!

Kathy Eden said...

Well, only because I have to!!! :o)

Elisabeth said...

Are you trying to make me jealous again, Miss Kathy? :)

Kathy Eden said...

No Lizzie. You are welcome to come visit all of us anytime...or you could just move up here :o)

Elisabeth said...

actually, moving there has crossed my mind. i haven't sold my mom on the weather but, i'll have to move out sooner or later. (my mom would choose later). :)