the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tomorrow...

... I'M GOING TO HAITI!!! And I'm aching to be there already. Also, a year ago tomorrow will be the day that I was baptized. I'll be a year old in Christ!! I feel so blessed that my Baptism Birthday will be spent in Haiti, a perfect opportunity to serve God in one of my favorite ways...

I really can't wait. I can't wait to be surrounded by all the loving, happy kids again. I can't wait to be in the place the I love so much, to be in the middle of all that is Haiti. I can't wait to be amidst the hope and faith that I have never seen anywhere but there. Can't wait to see Megan, and the kids at the school. I can't wait to clean and work under the hot Haitian sun.

I can assure all of the adoptive parents that your kids will be loved on unconditionally. I'm more than happy to send special request hugs and kisses (though they need not be requested necessarily :) Be prepared for a LOT of pictures!!

Thank you, Lord for opening the door for me to go to Haiti once again. Work through me when I'm there. You know how much I love it there and I pray that I would bring only glory to your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

3 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

That's awesome Lizzie! I pray that you have a wonderful trip. I'm thinking it's going to feel a bit "different" with many of the "old timers" gone :o)

Hannah said...

Lizzie I hope you have a GREAT experience as always with those kids! You are such an example to me and I love how you love those kids! I'm still praying to go some day, so send me love for those kiddies!:)

Petion-ville, Haiti said...

yippee!! and we're so glad you came!!! :)