the Real Love Movement was inspired by the truths written in the Bible and in Elisabeth's book, Putting Fairy Tales to Shame. Here you'll find her weaving of words, a little creativity, and, it's prayed, some healing for your sweet soul. Comment, share, and be a part of the desperately needed Real Love Movement!
Be sure to go to Elisabeth's main site www.elisabethhuijskens.com

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Us Florida Girls

I love this picture. I still don't have much to say right now, for once, but I think I will soon! :)

7 comments:

Kathy Eden said...

What an adorable picture! And it's okay not to have anything to say. Talking can be very over rated at times :o)

megan haug said...

very cute picture!!

i agree w/ kathy, talking can be over rated!! still though, i look forward to the post when you do have something to say because i love reading your thoughts and opinions on topics!!

Gretchen, Frits, Elisabeth, Harrison and Mia said...

You girls are cute!

Kristina said...

I didn't realize you went to Haiti again.
Love this picture!!!!!

Hannah said...

That is such a cute pic!!! Love it!

livingpurereligion said...

Awww! I just found this!!! HOW ADORABLE! Can't wait for her to be home and we can all hang out at the beach together. I wonder what in the world she will think of the ocean?!?!

Anonymous said...

What a cute pic!